Friday, October 31, 2008

Finally!


I don't know why I coudn't get into this book. There was just something missing in the characterizations. Every time I picked it up, I had a hard time figuring out who the people were.

Sherry Moore is blind but if she touches the hand of a dead person, she can "see" the last 18 seconds of that person's life. The premise sounds so intriguing but...I don't know...I guess there just wasn't enough about Sherry herself. There were so many characters that I couldn't keep them straight.

I'm glad to be done with it!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Linda, I'm not too fond of books with a lot of characters either. It never really gives you a chance to get close to any of them and feel that connection that makes reading a book great.

Anonymous said...

Shuman isn't the best of writers. I could see that in 18 SECONDS. Sure it was a neat idea, but poorly written in my opinion. Book II was the pits and I returned LOST GIRLS, his third, to the library without finishing it.

Anonymous said...

Hello!


Mansour Engineering maintains a cost-effective approach which incorporates life-cycle analysis in the selection of materials and systems

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca