Sunday, August 22, 2010

Breaking Dawn


Well, I finally finished this saga.  My niece, Michelle, will be happy about that.  Now, she won't have to worry about letting any spoilers slip out.

Surprisingly, I loved three quarters of this book.  At the beginning, I just couldn't put it down.  Unfortunately, the ending was a big snooze and I couldn't wait to be done with it.

I can understand why teenagers like this series.  It takes them into the unknown and mysterious and forbidden.  But once they're there, the excitement seems to stall, at least it did for me.  I guess I've finally grown up!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I have yet to read this last one and I still will although I've heard it's not the best.

Hope you're doing ok. Hugs to you.

Prity said...

Yes.. The whole series is amazing =)
Also, i liked your blog!