Sunday, February 7, 2010

Swimsuit

I'm having a Kylie weekend so not much reading is getting done.  All she wants to do is play school and I love it!



I finished this book on Friday and liked the little twist on his normal format.  This one is narrated by a newspaper reporter who is "commissioned" by the killer to tell his story. 

It kept me interested until the very end when it seemed a bit rushed and anti-climactic.  Other than that, though, it was a pretty good quick read. (Even though it took me a week!  But that was my fault, not the book's.  We started a new semester at school and I've been busy with that and extra tired at night.)

I hear the pitter patter of little feet so it's back to playing school again!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Well I bet there's nothing better than a Kylie weekend! Enjoy!