Thursday, April 24, 2008

Booking Through Thursday



Springing April 24, 2008

Do your reading habits change in the Spring? Do you read gardening books? Even if you don’t have a garden? More light fiction than during the Winter? Less? Travel books? Light paperbacks you can stick in a knapsack?
Or do you pretty much read the same kinds of things in the Spring as you do the rest of the year?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


My reading choices don't change as much as the amount of reading I do. Here I am on vacation this week and I haven't read anything since Sunday. The weather has been in the 70's and 80's and I just want to be outdoors. I've even done some spring cleaning!

3 comments:

Paula Weston said...

If you've done your spring cleaning, it's definitely time to enjoy the outdoors with a good book - you've earned it!

pussreboots said...

I don't read much when I'm on vacation either. Happy BTT.

Voices of NLD said...

Spring used to signal a return to mysteries but about 15+ years ago, I decided that good mysteries told more than most "serious" literature, and am now a total junkie

I was in grad school then just reading psychology and I realized I often learned more from psychological thrillers