Sunday, November 29, 2009

Run for Your Life


Finally, some blue sky after several days of clouds, fog, rain, and snow. In spite of the weather, Thanksgiving was so much fun with both my kids and their families home. It's taken me a couple days to recover, though. I hate getting old!


I finished this book earlier in the week. It was another page-turner by James Patterson. I was lucky enough to win this from Dar and now, I'll put it in my classroom library for my students since they love his books with their large font and short chapters.

This one features detective Mike Bennett, a widower with ten kids, and a serial killer on the loose. It's a typical Patterson plotline but the addition of all those kids and Mike's personality make it enjoyable.

I started Best Friends Forever and so far, so good.

Have a good reading week!

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

I am glad you are finally able to enjoy some blue sky, Linda. :-) I finally got a little of that rain I'd been wanting.

I am glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving. Patterson's books are fun to read. I know some complain about the writing, but his books nearly always keep me in suspense. They're fun to read.

I hope you have a great week, Linda!