Sunday, November 15, 2009

Against Medical Advice


Here it is another Sunday. It's amazing how quickly they come around. I didn't do an awful lot of reading this week. For some reason, nothing looked good.




I finished this at the beginning of the week. It was pretty good. It's about a young boy with Tourette's syndrome and it's told through his eyes so we get an in-depth look at what was happening to his brain and body. It's the true story of Hal Friedman's son Cory.




That's it! I've started Malice by Lisa Jackson and am about 60 pages into it. So far it's okay but a bit formulaic. I guess I'm just sick of the same old, same old. My friend loaned me Olive Kitteridge so I think I'm going to try that one, instead.

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I've been having a difficult time getting into any book I pick up lately. If I keep reading, it usually grabs me eventually. I just wish the books would sooner. I'm not sure if it's me or the books.

It's been ages since I last read a James Patterson book. I don't think I've ever read one that he's co-wrote with another author. At least not that I can remember.

I hope you have a great week, Linda!

Sophie Grace said...


This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: tiktok viewer