Monday, January 30, 2012

The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party

Aaaaahhhhh, it feels so good to travel to Botswana, again! I've missed Mma Remotswe, Mr. JLB Matakoni, Mma Mikutsi, and all the rest of the characters in this series.

I've actually had this book for a while, now, but had to be in the right mood to read it.  And, last week was it.

In this edition, Mma Remotswe has to solve the mystery of who is cutting the legs off a man's cattle, Mma Mekutsi is preparing for her wedding to Phuti Radiphuti, and Charlie, the mechanic apprentice, must deal with the birth of twin sons.

As always, the writing is sweet and the comments about life are simple and make so much sense.

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

I love this series. I have fallen so behind though! Mma Remotswe is such a sweet character and these books are pure comfort, aren't they? I really need to get back into them.