Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Private #1 Suspect

Another predictable read from James Patterson.  Jack Morgan owns Private, an investigative business.  After a trip he comes home to find his ex-girlfriend dead in his bed.  He's arrested for her murder and must spend the rest of the book trying to prove his innocence. 

There are a couple other plotlines running through, too, but none are very memorable. 

It's a good thing I decided to write about this book right away or I'd have forgotten about it entirely.

Somebody shoot me if I buy another James Patterson book, please!

6 comments:

from the desk of ....me said...

Your review is hilarious. I've only read one James Patterson book and based on your review I think I'll keep it that way.

Darlene said...

Lol, I'm starting to feel the same about his books. My library has this one in audio I think so I'll go that route if I do at all.

The Lacquered Lady said...

I have never read his books and this is probably why. I must say though that I love his shameless commercials. They are almost as entertaining as your blog post :-)

Chandrawansa Muwanwella said...

I didn't read the book but your review is very nice.Waiting to read a book of yours.

Sverige said...

Without the fascinating underlying philosophy you'll find in Chaos and Kingdom or other thrillers, the latest Patterson smash will take you on a rollercoaster of twists and turns that only a master can.

Literary Feline said...

Haha! Some books are like that, aren't they? Forgettable. I hope you enjoyed it while reading it at least.