Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Eighth Confession

We just had a week of spring-like weather so I was able to sit on the porch after school in the sun and read.  Love doing that!

This is the latest installment of the Women's Murder Club.  Lindsey is after the killer of rich and priviledged people.  Yuki is trying to prosecute a woman who killed her father and almost killed her mother.  Cindy is tracking the person who murdered Bagman Jesus, a homeless person.  And Claire is doing her job of examining the bodies of the dead.

The mixture of their working lives with their personal lives makes for page-turning reading. 

Now that spring has officially arrived here in New Hampshire, winter is going to return with cool temps and possibly snow.  Wonderful!

Happy Reading, all!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I've never read this series at all but I'm glad you're enjoying it.

I sure wish it was warm enough to sit outside and read here already. Not yet! Spring officially arrived here too and we're supposed to have a cool week but no mention of snow yet thankfully.

Have a great week Linda!

Literary Feline said...

Isn't that always the way? Spring comes and with it winter weather. LOL It's been overcast where I live today, but at least the temperatures haven't plummeted as well.

Like Dar, I haven't yet read this series. I have enjoyed some of the Alex Cross books I've read and keep meaning to try this one.