Thursday, May 1, 2008

Airport Dilemma for BTT





Quick! It’s an emergency! You just got an urgent call about a family emergency and had to rush to the airport with barely time to grab your wallet and your passport. But now, you’re stuck at the airport with nothing to read. What do you do??
And, no, you did NOT have time to grab your bookbag, or the book next to your bed. You were . . . grocery shopping when you got the call and have nothing with you but your wallet and your passport (which you fortuitously brought with you in case they asked for ID in the ethnic food aisle). This is hypothetical, remember….

Well, if I had some money, I'd buy a new book.

If I didn't have any money on me, I'd find some paper and a pencil and write a poem about all the interesting people in the airport.

And I'd walk up and down the corridors to get some exercise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teehee! I thought about buying a new book, but then I decided I needed to do something more "interesting." ;)

gautami tripathy said...

You and I can never get bored! Both write and for that we need fooder. Airport is as good as any!

:Dvh