Sunday, May 19, 2013

Don't Go




This was a quick read for the plane ride back to Maine for the summer. It made the flight zip by!

Mike Scanlon is a doctor serving in Afghanistan when he gets news that his wife has died from an accidental fall in the kitchen. He returns home to try to make sense of his life. He has an eight-month old daughter to care for and questions about his wife's death and life.

I found the picture on the cover to be a bit misleading since his daughter is just an infant and she hates him because she was only one month old when he got deployed.

But, I still enjoyed the book and was happy to have it to keep me company on the plane ride.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

I have yet to read one of her books and yet they sound so good to me. Maybe I'll have to pick up one of hers on audio and give it a listen.

Hope you're doing well. I miss you being around more.

Melissa said...

Omg, i have to read that book! it seems to be so interesting!

David James said...

Apna Showroom Tic tac or Tik tak - 24 piece - hair pin clips for women girls - 24 Piece wooden clips
She loves me cares and gives birth to our boy