Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Racketeer






I read this novel in two days! There is just something about the clean writing of John Grisham that appeals to me.
Malcolm Bannister is serving a ten-year prison sentence for money laundering, a crime he is innocent of. While there he makes friends with an inmate who reveals to him that he plans on killing a Supreme Court judge.
When the murder takes place, Malcolm uses the info as a get-out-of-jail card. But that's just the beginning. The rest of the book is a non-stop escape! I loved it!


5 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I've been wondering about this one and am so glad you enjoyed it!

AJ said...

Thanks for your post about this book! I've never read John Grisham and I have a few of his books that I am planning on reading :)
Nice blog!

Unknown said...

So far I have only read the Theodore Boone series by John Grisham. I really want to read some of his bigger stuff, and I think this would be a good book to start with. Thank you for the review!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

If you like to post content online, you may want to try IndiaStudyChannel.com.

Link: http://IndiaStudyChannel.com/r/gsvp3003.aspx

The most attractive feature of the site is, it has a revenue sharing program in association with Google. When you post any content or share your knowledge through various sections like Discussion Forums, 90% of the revenue generated from Google Advertisement in those pages are shared with the authors. Since the revenue sharing program is approved by Google and the revenue is paid to members directly by Google as per AdSense policies, this is a very reliable program. In addition, this site pays and offers various prizes for posting good content.

If you plan to join this site, please use my user id as the referrer since I will get credited for it.

My user id: gsvp3003

Anonymous said...

EARN BY POSTING CONTENT ONLINE eg. your previous year quetion papers etc. ....www.indiastudychannel.com